Super Sour Disel


Super Sour Diesel is one of the most famous and sought after genetics, thanks to its extraordinary power and unmistakable taste. Born in the 90s in the United States Sativa for 70% and the remaining 30% Indica. Its flowers are large and frothy as well as being highly resinous, they are capable of giving off a very strong smell of diesel. The taste of this flower is sour, acid, considered one of the most sought after flavors. The unmistakable fragrance of diesel will charm you with a unique taste made of earthy and sour undertones with spicy tones of rosemary and black pepper. Our Diesel will hit your taste buds leaving you with a sparkling sensation.

CBD concentration: < 28%
THC concentration: < within the limits of the laws in force
Seed Quantity: Seedless

Format: 20g


Spedizione con pacco totalmente anonimo tramite corriere espresso 48h (Gratis sopra i 80€).
Per le isole e la Calabria le spedizioni potrebbero tardare di ulteriori 24h circa

21 in stock

Super Sour Disel

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
SKU 133 Category

Super Promo natalizia

Santa’s Haze varietà limited edition da un gusto stravolgente!

Disponibile in formati da 10g e 20g
ad un prezzo scontatissimo
Con la busta da 20g in omaggio la berretta ufficiale TwentyXXL

Santa Haze